Thursday, March 08, 2007
1st time i sprain my ankle and it is really pain. After 4 years of playing basketball, i finally sprain my ankle. You always see people who sprain their ankle but you never ever know when your turn is coming.It all started in skool after doing my EX 14B...
I was playing wif Glen 1 on 1. Not really a 1 on 1 cuz we didnt count the score and quite lac. After 5mins++ i tink, i had the ball. I dribble to the free throw line and made a jump shot. He came and jump, hoping to make a block but failed. I slowly watch the ball falling into the rim. Suddenly, I heard my joint "crack". I landed on the floor and my ball went into the net. I was moaning in pain on the ground and after awhile, started to walk and change but it was pretty pain.