Friday, August 24, 2007

Super long day today sia. Reached home at 11pm and I have skool tmr. Slept when I was on the public transports because was really tired and wanted to restore my energy. Was almost late for school because I didn't pack my back yesterday as i was too tired. Slept from 6++pm till 6.20am the next day. In the end left house late as I was searching for the Physics practical file.Thought I was gonna be late for school but in the end i was just on the dot. Couldn't catch my breathe before the singing started.

Class was usual today just that some stupid things happen. Firstly, during Chem lesson, Mr Tan was going through a MCQ section of a O level Chemistry paper. Then he ask me for the answer for 1 MCQ, den I got it correctly. He said," Since Jarad got correct, I know everyone else also got it right." Damn asshole, lol.

Then my Maths test was 39/40 (FYI: It was suppose to be upon 80 but CSK write wrongly), so I failed. Think my maths is deproving lyk mad due to insufficient practice of it.

Ate at Swensen at CWP with teresa after school due to her pleas. The ice cream was great just that there was many balls that annoyed me. Today spend lyk $25 on food, wth sia. I just cant stop eating. My insatiable appetite just cannot be filled.

After that went to CG and I haven't been going for a couple of weeks due to the tight schedule in school. Now, I have more free time since there are no more remedial. Havent start my revision man, gonna die soon. Gonna pia my maths lyk mad to buck up to an A standard.

GCE 'O' Level:
L1R5 < 11
EL: A1
A Maths: A1
E Maths: A1
Chemistry: A1/2
History: A1/2
Combine Humans: A1/2
Chinese: B3
Physics: B4