Monday, August 20, 2007
And secondly to you, we both have changed obliviously and time passes just so fast. You have improved in your attitude by abit and I'm glad for you. You were more forgiving than i thought, you forgave her faster than me and also forgave me for some of my wrongdoings. Sad to say you have been led astray by your new found companion. I wouldn't blame you or them, maybe you just need something that is more exciting in you life. Heed and my advice and try to come back to the so called "correct" path. I will just like you to know nothing will change between us, but remember to study you ass. Thanks for your companionship all these time. I will not be seeing you so often once I'm out, do take care.
Lastly is moi. I have changed rapidly and I know it crystal clear. A typical boy to a emo metal rocker. Although i have to admit I'm always optimistic on the outside, many a times I just know that's not gonna happen. Also, I have turned more eccentric and crazy over the past year. More reckless and daring I would say, crazy thought just pass through me at times. It is not easy to be well-liked, that makes you always in the center of everything. You can never be with one group because the other one will be unhappy. Thus it makes life very contradicting and nerve cracking. Decision must always be made decisively if not things will turn sour. Till now I still feel something is wrong about me but i do not know what..
screw this sinful place called earth