Sunday, August 26, 2007

Woke up at 8am++ today and was suppose to go dunno where to the balestier road to "pai pai" my grandma. However i was so reluctant to wake up as I was tired, thus i continued sleeping. Met teresa to study at Bishan at 11+. Was supposed to meet her at 10.30 but I left my house late. Set at Galileo cafe to study, at around 2+ got a bit bored and went upstairs to get Foxtrot to read.Spend lyk $14 on food at there.

Here's the breakdown:
Drink: $5
Chicken Basket: $5
Lollipop: $1
Shilin Chicken: $3

At 3, went to Kovan to take money from my mum because I was abit broke. Then went to buy pencil, actually thought buy the cheap elmo pencil case, but in the end the elmo pencil case too small. I look at it and it can only stored 5 pencil at most. So bought a wallet for teresa instead, crap $25 you know..

After that went to play pool for awhile in Cuppage, won her 3-0..Went to Heeren and walk for awhile and then Cineleisure to eat. Last stop was Taka to buy some more food. OMG, IM FAT!!! But I think my tummy will shrink after i wake up. ZZzzzZzz, TMR IS PRELIM AND I'M STILL SLACKING, ZZzzzZz. OMG!!! HELP ME~!!

failure is inevitable, why try?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket