Tuesday, August 28, 2007

yesterday:
A maths paper 1. I felt that it was kinda easy, but i lost around 10 marks.
EL paper1. Wrote about missing an appointment which turned out to be a blessing in disguised

studied wif teresa at Admiralty Mac from 6++ to 9.40. Pretty hardworking right? lol. But I only covered one chapter, ahaha.

today:
Studied with teresa again at Woodlands library from 10.30am to 5pm. Super hardworking lol. Saw Weihan at around 11.30 and he joined us in studying. Went to eat lunch wif her at the Banquet because wei han had his lunch liao. Ate my favourite black pepper chicken, after that called Fried Oyster. Bought a Bernie finger puppet and she bought a gruch one. Smuggled drink for weihan, luckily was not caught but the woman kept diao-ing us. Pretty obvious there was a drink inside this more than words plastic bag.

Went for DMM at Batok Mac at 5 and was early for awhile, lol. I was broke but thanks to wendy who lent me $5, I was able to eat a meal.

OMG!!! TMR SS PRELIM!!! SUCKS!!! PRAY PRAY PRAY WADEVA I STUDY WILL COME OUT!!!