Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Emo Songs Recommendation:
1)Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
2)Dermolition Lover - My Chemical Romance
3)I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
4)Helena - My Chemical Romance
5)The Ghost of You - My Chemical Romance
6)Vindicated - Dashboard Confessionals
Nice Guitar Rift Songs Recommendation:
1)Master of Puppets - Metallica
2)Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns N' Roses
3)Fade to Black - Metallica
4)Battery - Metallica
5)For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
Songs that enrage you:
1)Creeping Death - Metallica
2)Ride the Lightning - Metallica
3)Am I Evil? - Metallica
4)Die, Die My Darling - Metallica
Love Songs Recommendation:
1)Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
2)Quando, Quando, Quando - Engelbert Humperdinck
3)The Reason - Hoobastank
4)Something Stupid - Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman
5)I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
6)She's the One - Robbie Williams
7)My Love - Westlife
8)Queen of My Heart - Weslife
9)Stay the Same - Joey McIntyre
10)I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You - Richard Marx
CHINESE SONGS AND TECHNO SUCKS BIG TIME!!!