Thursday, September 06, 2007
Okay, I had this stupid dream yesterday, seriously preposterous. I dreamt that I was in school with 4e4 and it was during E. Hist. lesson, so we went to some classroom and those Bio students were in the class with Mdm. Tang. And for dunno what reason, I ran past the classroom and I realised I was naked, lol. Then I was horrified, so I went to hid in a classroom next to the E. Hist class. I started thinking about where my clothes were and I ran to the staircase and then took a long journey back to the class because I was afraid of being seen. Soon, the class ended and everybody left elatedly because there was no test i guess? Can't really recall what I dreamt. Then Mdm. Tang scold CB, then everyone were shocked for a moment then they continued making noise as if nothing had happen. I went to find Guo Nian to ask him whether Mdm. Tang got see me naked.
He said something like, " Yah, she asked was that Jarad who is naked, but I told her I think he is wearing something.."
What a stupid dream, I woke up after that and it was 6.45am, so went to sleep again till 8am. But in the end I woke up at 8.30 and mrs chua's remedial was supposed to be at 9am, lol. Reached there about 9.30am. Practiced some A maths till 2++pm I think.
Went home and rest for awhile den met teresa at Admiralty and accompanied her to Popular and Comics Connection. Went for a drink later at McCafe, after that sent her home.