Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Physics sucks totally, I think I'm gonna flunk it badly because it was super tough. After the paper then Mr Lim say need staple question paper and answer sheet together. Because I had no stapler, I had to borrow from someone else. I stretched my hand to my left, Dave and took his stapler. Mdm Sathya was like looking at me in dismay, then I had this intuition that I'm gonna be in hot soup. After everybody pass up their papers, then she reiterate that there should be strictly no communication, including borrow of stationary. I knew she was referring to me but she did not mention my name.

After everybody left the hall, we were discussing about the question in the paper and whether we got it correct or not. Suddenly, I noticed her presence and she saw me. She told me about the incident just now and said that she almost wanted to name me but she didn't. Lectured me for few minutes and she left.

And also, in the noon, Tania came over to my house to slack. Was revising and she was listening to music by bad obsession and also a funny song called "Big Boobs". We did something that we wasn't suppose to do, but in the end we couldn't do it due to some reasons. Left my house at 4+pm and walked with her to Admiralty.

TMR IS E.HIST, AND SEQ IS MY FORTE. MUST GET AT LEAST 18/25