Monday, September 10, 2007



This show was awesome, watched it yesterday with Teresa and Elijah. Super gory and I love it, the plot was great, the blood was great, just that I felt disgusted by the strip-dancing part. I also dunno why, you might think I was enjoying it because there is nudity but seriously it turned me off. Felt quite sad at the front of the movie, because I kept thinking from the point of the parents. They found out their daughter have been brutally amputated, but when the daughter was found and healed, she wasn't the real daughter. So sad right, but as the plot continues to unfold, I didn't felt that way. Anyway if you are scared of blood, don't watch this. The blood at some scene was like water coming out from water cooler. The dead body was quite sick, but didn't really felt disgusted by that. Maybe I'm too used to seeing blood and people suffering in pain. Last thing I want to say is that LINDSAY LOHAN is FAT! lol. No offence