Monday, September 24, 2007
Today wasn't really a good day for me, made some people like Teresa and Siyuan unhappy. It wasn't because of my results, but something else. To hell with my prelim results, I seriously don't give a damn lol. It is to gauge my current understanding of the various subjects. I didn't work hard so nothing can be blamed except for myself. My E. Hist SEQ was Godlike, 23/25. Apparently, my SBQ got 8/25 -.- So cheebong. I have faith that my P. Hist SEQ will hit 20. My A maths P2 flunk as expected, didn't sleep the night before the paper. I was watching HK drama and chatting with Tania, lol.
Met Christine after school at BB, her teaching was long but time passed fast and before you know it, 2 hours have passed. Met Siyuan and Teresa to go home, but wasn't in good mood. Sorry.