Saturday, September 22, 2007
Here's a breakdown:
L1, English : B4
R1, E maths : A1
R2, Chemistry : B4-C5?
R3, History: B3-C5?
R4, Chinese: B3
R5, A maths: A2-B4?
Anyway, quite contented because I have improved by 10 points lol. The only thing that made me quite sad was my english summary. Kns, got only 12/25 which is a failing mark la. I have never failed this section before. ARGH!!! Enough of prelims, anyway I will work hard, although I haven't even started. 1 last chance to succeed and no more chance for another prelim or SA. For the past 4 years, I only remember studying hard for 1 semester. It was the streaming year, secondary 2. I remembered clearly I studied more than normal, in the end my grades were better but not fantastic. God help me! I think I will be working after Os in HK, who knows. But that is my plan for the time being.
Next, I'm gonna talk about life. LIFE SUCKS! Sometimes, you don't have to really care much about others. It is their life, you live yours, they live theirs. There is practically nothing you can do but just try to help them. At the end of the day, it is still their choice to do whatever they want, to suicide, steal, fight, etc. And for that matter, they have to bear the consequences, not you. I'm not saying you shouldn't be concern about others, but I feel that the efforts might be futile. I shall give you people daily dosages of life, hahaha.
Why live in pain and agony when you can live life to the fullest and enjoy before you die? Everybody was born for dying, you won't know when your time will come. Die with no regrets.
Anyway, Teresa, WHAT ON EARTH IS WB??? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR ACRONYM STANDS FOR..