Sunday, September 16, 2007
Was on the train and planning where to eat, every 2-3 stop she change place, so wishy washy. I suspect she learn it from me, lol..so sui bian. For one moment it was New York New York, 2 stops later, HK cafe, another 2 stops later, Din Tai Fung. Haiz, you people should pity me at times. Stopped at City Hall.
Din Tai Fung was fun because we 2 are cheapos, no idea when did I became one. When we said, we want seats for 2, the waitress gave us this clipboard and a pen. Then I told Teresa that we can take the pen and run, super cheapo. After we ordered, the food came pretty fast. Then the chef showed us the xia long bao, then he said because one was holed, he will replace us with another one. Teresa ate one and after that she holed one as well, then a waitress walked passed and said she will give us 3 replacement. In the end we had 4 extra bao, but by right we were only entitled to 2 only because only 2 was originally holed.
2nd cheapo incident was when she saw that the wet tissue cost $1 each, then she said that we never ask for them, so they should not charge us. I asked her whether there was service charge and she said yes. Anyway gave them tips of $0.85 to show them that we aren't cheapos lol.
I told her," I never ask them to serve us"
She said,"We should self-service"
So cheapo..lol
Met Kang at Funan IT Mall after he was self-reflecting on what he done wrong today. Haiz, he's such a delinquent. There was this couple seating beside us and they keep looking at us.. WIERDOS. Studied till 6++pm? Went to eat after that at this Asian restaurant. This is where cheapo incident no.3 took place.
Me: Why don't we buy the large crispy duck for 3 person which cost $27.90 and 3 white rice for $0.80 each. Then total $30.10 for 3 person, so cheap, each one $10 den I play the extra $0.10
Kang: O yah hor, good idea.
Teresa: Zzz, your so cheapo, where got people come eat one dish only.
Of course we didn't do that la, lol. That was lyk so stupid. Anyway the duck was nice, omelette was nice and tofu not bad la. Total was lyk $46? Not too expensive though, for 3 person, cheaper than pizza hut, haha. Hang around the stairs near the MRT to study, felt like some beggar and homeless citzens lol. Went home at around 9++pm.