Monday, September 10, 2007

Went to BP today after the stupid chem practical to have lunch. Me, CJ, SP, S. Pradeep, Dave, GN, Twig, Irfan , Isk, JW, FHM and Jasper was there. Drank quite alot of Dutch Lady chocolate milk that made me quite bloated before meal. In addition to that, I also ate 3 curry puffs bought at the mamashop.

We played hand guessing game which is known as 猜拳, our usual entertainment after every meal. Loser have to eat anything that is sick and it is mixed by the players. I have no losing record so far so I decided to play. Today's dish was..

Ingredients:
Durian Ice-Kacang
Loads of Curry
Kim-Chi
Loads of Hot Sauce
Sago and Honey-dew
Vegetable
Chili Ikan-Bilis

Wanted to add chocolate milk but I think the loser will have serious diarrhea and might not be able to come to school. There was a total of 5 players: Me, Jasper, Dave, S. Pradeep, GN.

First to win: ME!!!
Second to win: GN
Third to win: Jasper
Last but not least: Dave

That means....PRADEEP HAS TO EAT THE SICK MIXTURE!

After putting the honeydew in his mouth, Pradeep spitted it instantly and everybody there was laughing lyk mad.