Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Went to CCK today to play soccer from 10.30-2+. Was supposed to be at 9am, but I went to sleep again after alarm call at 8am. So in the end, I woke up 9.30am and quickly rushed down to CCK cage. Today was a sadistic day for Jarad Casillas, which is me, lol. Although I was not playing keeper today, I made 2 penalty saves. 1 of which is very crucial to the victory of my team.

It was 3-4, and the team with 5 points win.
Team A:
Wong Junyan, Jasper Wong, Yeo Chao Hong, Liang Guo Nian, Mud Shaiz a.k.a Muhammad Torres

VS

Team B(apparently the weaker one):
Jarad Wong a.k.a Jarad Casillas, Jarad Ramos, Jarad Sneijder, Jarad Gonzalez..lol so many names...
Big Pradeep, Small Pradeep, Siau Hanyang, Dave Jong

I saved a crucial penalty, so the score remains at 3-4..Then after awhile, dunno why, mud shaiz got the ball and had to get pass me before one on one with keeper. He decided to take shot and guess wad, IT HIT MY BALLS!! I wanted to block the shot, but i slipped, so I stretched my legs abit more and the ball came and hit my balls. I was cursing and swearing for 5mins because it was freaking pain. I know girls will not understand and empathise me, oh well. I saved yet another crucial shot. In the end it became 4-4 for dunno what stupid reason. Suddenly, someone said that the last ball will be stupid. And then, small pradeep charged out of no where and was roaring. I turned around and it was a goal...And yes, we won 4-5.

Anyway WJY being a sadist created a mini-game which was to hit my balls, whoever hit my balls and make me moan in pain using the soccer ball will get $1 from him and another $1 from Jasper. And whoever hit my face will get 50cents from Dave.So we had a penalty shootout for about 15mins and I got hit in my face thanks to myself. I saved the ball using my leg and the ball flew up to my face, hit my specs off.

Injuries:
A cut in between my eyes
Sunburn on my left shoulders
Left toenail broken
Balls pain

Got $1 from Mud Shaiz as injury fees to my balls, he decided to split the $2 winning with me, lol.

After that, we went to slack at Lot 1, super tiring, the chair was lyke Dave, and I could'nt get off it.

Went to Extended Prayer Meet at 6 and I saw you know who(nobody knows except a few)..And the 1st things that comes to my mind was James Blunt - You're Beatiful. Because it reminded me of the lyrics,
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place.
none can match her beauty..lol