Sunday, September 30, 2007

Went to study with Zheng Kang and Teresa at Funan. Before that went to eat Chippy with her, crapped abit with her. We still haven't buy our notebooks, sad sia. Anyway got slapped by her TWICE today, Zzz.

First incident at Mac:
She was laughing at Kang, then I wanted to whisper something to her. She thought it was about Kang, so she stretched her head towards me. I said, you are double cheeseburger. She continued laughing for a few more seconds. Then PIAK!, I was slapped. Super loud, lyk clapping lyk that. She ran away from me because she scared I would retaliate.

Second incident at Parklane:
3 of us were playing pool. I think I did something stupid and she slapped me again, zZzz. I'm so pitiful :(

Pool was fun, but we were lazy as we had Carl Jr for dinner so quite lazy to walk. The pool table suck lyk shit and we had 2 no.13 balls haha. And the table was lyk tilted la. Should go Cuppage next time, my usual pool parlor. Won 3 matches and lost 2. Won Kang once and lost to him once. Won Teresa twice and lost once. Teresa and I are spoilt brats :)