Saturday, September 15, 2007

WHY DID YOU HOLD HANDS WITH HER??? LOL. SHE IS NOT A LESB OKAY. HAHA. A bit cranked up today for dunno what reason. I saw her today, so happy but she was holding hands with another girl sad..Nah, just crapping wahaha. She looks beautiful as usual haha. I was finding for her afterwards but didn't manage to see her again :(

I have been overspending recently..Zzzz.. Why do humans have so much desires in life. Most of the time I desire for delicacy haha. But it cost me a fortune, zzz. Just now was at Subway, then the cashier super cool, he said to Kenny that he is not in good mood, giving free meal and extra cookies and stuff because his manager not there. LOL.

I'm gonna delete all the black music in my computer, I'M RACIST! And I hate WHALES! Teresa will get what I mean, we empathise each other..Oh well.

I"M GONNA OWN P. HIST ON MONDAY! BE ON GUARD.