Saturday, September 08, 2007

ZZZzzzZZz.. Today is super LOOOONNGGG DAY!!!.

Pencil3o4 of neopets got frozen, lol after 1 week of hard work, it has been officially frozen. SAD SIA! I think Hong ming is more sad than me because this was his account. And he wants to threaten the personnel, super desperate. Omg, why am I even talking about neopets.. ZZzZzz

Woke up at an unusual time today, 5.45am, then I went back to sleep and woke up at 9am due to the vibrations caused by the sms-es. Supposed to be at Bishan by 9am, but apparently I overslept lol, but some were late too. In the end, I was the last to reach, zzz, so sorry. Took bus to MacRitchie Reservoir and walked on Route 3 which led to the Treetop Walk, but we walked 20++km to there and back. Saw a snake, lol it was on the stairs, and I thought it was some kinda large worm because I didn't see the head, suddenly as Kaining was walking down then it sprang to the tree beside it and I found out that it was a snake. The bridge at the Treetop Walk was kinda fun because I can irritate those who are afraid of heights, haha. I'm so evil and mean, that's why I'm an asshole.

Went back home first to bathe before meeting Teresa to gai gai. I was waiting for her at one side of the station while she was waiting at the other side. And it took us 10mins before we realised we have reached the station but at opposite sides. So dumb right? I know.. Went to Peninsula Shopping Centre and then to Vivocity where I ate Superdogs. The german sausage was delicious, omg..thinking of it makes me hungry. After that, we went with Andrew and Regina to Kelly house where we MJ dere. And we played till 11.30pm, most of the time we were crapping and talking. Took 143 with Teresa to Toa Payoh and then we took cab from there because the MRT was already out of service. Sent her home first then go home because my mother paid for it. Total was $17.15, but the driver nice guy, charged only $17.

I guess I'm replaced...