Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ate dinner with Teresa just now, and we decided to use the swing since we were bored. But before that, we surfed the net via the computer in Macdonalds and we went to the twit site. It is kinda stupid and there are many horrigible, vegetable pictures inside, yup. Took some pictures of us acting cute, dao, blur, chio. Shall upload soon zzz

forced her to do this pig nose thing because I say it was cute, den she thinks I have a fetish for pigs -.-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
:)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
siyuan style
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

look at good english
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We headed to the Swing after this and we actually wanted to bash up the little kids that were hogging the damn swing. Luckily, they left just in time so I don't have to resort to violence. I diverted Teresa attention to the baby swing so that I could use the only available swing at first, ahah. She camwhored at the playground, zzz, usual Teresa. Asked her to push me when I swinging because I was lazy to swing, not because I don't know how to swing.

SWING
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
shitty expression
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Swings are fun :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket