Friday, October 05, 2007

SHE IS MY LOVE!!!


Just finish watching Balls of Fury and dinner at American Club with Nicolette and Amelia. Now I'm at Nic's house to stay, lazy go home. Zzzzz. I'm a LAZY BUM! Anyway, Balls of Fury was kinda nice with my new favourite actress MAGGIE Q! SHE IS SO HOT!!! OMG. I won't mind watching the movie again hahaha. After watching the movie, played pool for awhile. The black ball seems to have feud with me, out fo 4 games I played, I lost 3 and all because I hit the black ball in. It was lyk WTH la, I was leading and the black ball went in, Zzz.

Had dinner at American Club, ate Pork Ribs, Cheesesticks and Sprite Soda Float. After that played, Ping Pong and Air Hockey for awhile. In the end we played bowling as well and left there. There was alot of American Bimbos there la, so young like I think around 12? they dress up until quite mature but they speak like idiots. Zzz, I think I'm kinda rusty in bowling, havent been playing for years. When I was younger, I think around 12? I used to go there every week to bowl and pool and buy cookies and eat. But now, not so often going there. Got to know 2 Amercian uncles there, lol. Kinda young in hug, one of them hi 5 me instead of giving me a handshake lol.