Monday, October 29, 2007

Okay, so my holiday plan is up, going to HONG KONG! It has been 2 years ever since i step into the land. I miss that damn place although it is rather pollutive. So most probably going with Teresa, Siyuan and her friend Shirlyn? I'm gonna laugh at them at the airport, because they are visitors and have to queue super long, whereas I need about 2 mins or so because I have HK ID. Cool, I'm not a Communist, I'm a British. Don't mix me up with those communist with their little red books. Planning on the phone with Teresa just now and she says she is fat, ROFL. The whole world knows it. So exciting man, going holidays without your parents with you most of the time.

Anyway, in the bus with Teresa, we met this middle-aged dude who claimed to have 270 PSLE and is a 6 pointer. I look into him and I see my future, 6 pointer!!! But he might be a phony, she was so piss with him, so she asked me to blog this out, so yup here it is.


----------------
Now playing: Metallica - Creeping Death
via FoxyTunes