Monday, October 29, 2007
Ate at Superdog with Kang and Teresa, Kelly headed home because he gonna have dinner with family later. The hot dog was great and so was the fries, just that the ice tea sucked. Probably because I hate ice tea, so I have a certain level of biasness. Took 963 home and it was freaking long, at least 1 hour I think, Zzz. Teresa decided to drop at Timezone to play this cool game. Played for 30mins, super fun la, spend $2 each because it was a 2 player game. On the bus we were talking about going HK together because I have a house there and she can stay go Disneyland.
At home, I was watching I Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and I was tearing because there was this part that was rather touching to me. Then Teresa sms me say she can go HK with me, LMAO, den she say Siyuan might be also coming. I was lyk LOL, serious or not. Hope we are going because it will be really fun I guess.