Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Went to Mrs Chua house today to do math. Ate alot of food and drinks at her house. I think I drank Yakult, Ice Milo, Chips, Cuttlefish strips. Most of the time was talking crap with the others at her house. Actually we wanted to order KFC, but the rain was too heavy, so they did not provide delivery service. Stayed there till 6.30? or was it 7.30. Anyway the only person left with me was Cheltton, because he was waiting for me. In the end I helped Mrs. Chua wash her cups and stuff and she gave both of us a medium tub of Hagen Daaz Belgian Chocolate Ice-cream. We chatted as well and left for IMM after she was ready.
Shopped for her DVD rental, she has watched almost all the shows I recommended. Walked around for awhile more and she went to meet her husband. Then both Cheltton and I went to eat Subway. Ordered my Meatball Marinara again, super delicious and left for home after dinner.