Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Day1: Ocean Park
me and Jazreel
Photobucket
again...
Photobucket
the sea lion, it is not a seal Jazreel lol. They were mimicking the trainer's actions
Photobucket

Photobucket
The no kick dragon roller coaster
Photobucket
me before taking the abyss, the one that drops
Photobucket
me...
Photobucket
shaun, jazreel and me
Photobucket
me and johnathan looking at another stupid ride which Jazreel was scared of but small little kids are running to take it.
Photobucket
PSP SLIM!
Photobucket
this was supposed to be the last photo for the day as promised by her but...
Photobucket
she said the camera running out of battery, but she found out she had spare battery so she will continue taking...
Photobucket
my nice fried rice and her average noodles. in the end she ordered my fried rice.
Photobucket
the receipt? no idea why she took it.
Photobucket

Day 2: Shopping at the eleventh hour

Ate at Mac first..
Lmao, I lyk this photo because Jazreel say he looks lyk Hong Ming and I had the same thoughts too. In the end we laugh at Mac for a few minutes because of this lmao.
Photobucket
Jazreel says I look like a game addict, Zzz, I wasn't even playing a game on my psp.
Photobucket
Me and her again
Photobucket

Photobucket