Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lmao, Jazreel left today. Hong Ming is happy again, lol. Went to meet her to do her last minute shopping in Causway Bay. After 3 hours, she bought a new pair of shoes and 2 T-shirt. She bought one nice M&M tee thanks to me, because I saw it and showed it to her, wahaha. At least she didn't go back Singapore with a Inuyasha poster, lol.

Witnessed her disease again today, but I'm not gonna explain it today because it is kinda hard to describe it. Luckily the disease is not contagious. Oh, but there was another incident which was kinda retarded. She decided to buy this bracelet, she put it back at the hanger and went to look at other stuff. I wondered why she did that so I asked her.

Me: You want to buy right? Then why you put it back?
Jazreel: Huh, later then take lah, I look at others.
Me: Er, okay, just pass to your mother lah.

After awhile when we left the building, she was wondering where was the bracelet.

Jazreel: Where is the bracelet I want?
Me: You never buy at all mah, you put it back and forgot to take it.

Lmao, how smart of her.

Had a stupid dream/nightmare yesterday, when I was sleeping, it is considered a dream because it was rather sweet and romantic. But when I woke up and came to my senses, it was rather a nightmare. How wierd

Diamonds last forever.