Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Today is a long and tired day because I didn't really sleep well. I went to sleep at 2.30am and I kept staring at the celling, thinking about things. I couldn't sleep till about 30mins++ later. Was woken up by my mum leaving the house and I woke up at 8, crappy. Tried to put myself to sleep again but it didn't happen till half an hour later. Woke myself up at 10.30 to prepare myself to meet Jazreel and we set the meeting time at 12.45 but she reached at 11++, zzz.

I reached Ocean Park and I hate the damn escalator. It was freaking slow and there was 4 of them to go to the top. If there was stairs to walk, I would need only 1/5 of the time. LOL, Jazreel damn humji, the ride she took was only the pirate ship and the eagles thingy and a swing thingy ride. Every ride she takes, she will scream and close her eyes. She wasted her cash there, zzz. So in the end I rode most of the roller coaster with her brother.

The Abyss was quite freaky from the start, once it went up to the peak, her brother and I was like," I feel like backing out. " Then the machine dropped down and I was really fun. Jazreel missed out on all the good rides, too bad.

I just realised the only thing she bought was a Inuyasha poster. Lmao, came for few days and bought only a poster, so sad. I witnessed some of the symptoms of her disease today. We went to G2000 and she asked

Jazreel: Why the lady working in the other G2000 here?
Me: Because she is transferred here. Isn't that obvious.

We soon decided to have dinner and we came across this restaurant. We went in and sat there for a long time deciding what we wanted to eat. Then the variety was pretty few so her mum suggest we leave the restaurant and patronize another. It was kinda paiseh but we did, and left the restaurant without ordering anything, lol. It was the 1st time in my life that I left a restaurant without ordering.