Saturday, January 19, 2008

Okay, now I'm gonna blog about what happen this week. Went to CCK cage to play on Tuesday with Jasper, Shihyu, Hong Ming, Jun Yan, S. Pradeep, Dave, Guo Nian, Iskandar, Irfan and Chao Hong. Any1 else I missed out?

After like 2 minutes after I started playing, I scored my opening goal lol. Soon after, I scored an own goal. After that most of the time I was the keeper. In the end we won and we decided to play Rugby for dunno what reason. 3 v 3 Rugby, Me, Guo Nian and Dave vs Jasper, Jun Yan, Shih Yu. I think we lost because I was the only person who scored for the team as we commited many fouls. Anyway it was kinda fun because it took like 3 of them to pin me down while I was berserked.

Rested awhile and had our last game, 1st team to score 20 goals.

Team 1: Team 2:
Jasper S. Pradeep
Shihyu Guo Nian
Me Dave
Irfan Chao Hong
Jun yan Hong Ming

My team won as usual, I think I scored 3 goals. The crucial part was close to the end we were leading 18-17 when I handball. I always handball during most of the matches, zzz. So I swapped my position to be keeper with Irfan to be the keeper. Luckily I saved the penalty kick by Chao Hong. Won 20-18 due to my superb goalkeeping skills..LOL

I'm trying
I'm trying to let you know how much you mean