Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trying to recall what on earth was going on and what I did for the past few days. And finally I remember Tania came to my house on Friday. Lol, I guess I have difficulty trying to remember things that just occurred.

Met her at her house and we went to eat KFC. Its been a long time ever since I had my last KFC cheese fries. Saw her sis and friend halfway eating and they sat down for awhile too. She went to my house after eating and we watched American Pie 6? The show was really hilarious but it contains alot of nudity.

She suggested we should jog once a week and I realised it has been a loooonnng time since I ever ran long distance. The last 1 would be the cross-country I guess. Haven't been training my stamina ever since training stopped. Kinda miss training because it was really fun although you get freaking tired. After training we will have the self-created "house games" between Red and Yellow. It is a 2 on 2 competition and it will usually be James and I vs Jasper and Cheltton. 90% we win but once in awhile we lose. Usually we win as they will laugh until they become weak due to my stupid and funny actions or jokes about girls or making fun of people.