Monday, January 07, 2008
can find many of the shows on this web
http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%C2%C9%D5%FE%D0%C
2%C8%CB%CD%F5II
Anyway today was a tiring and long day, slept at 5.45am and woke up at 7.45 to catch the flight. The bus ride was about 1 hour and the check-in took really long because of some technical problem.
The plane flew at 11++ and reached about 3++, and here's what I did
11-12: sleep
12-1: sleeping
1-2: still sleeping although the food trolley starting to serve
2-3: still sleeping
3++: played psp for 15 mins and had to stop because of landing
I'm freaking nocturnal, it is gonna be 5 and I'm still facing the LCD monitor and typing alot of keys.
Back to today, went to fetch Teresa, isn't it suppose to be vice versa? Went to my house and I bathed before we left for City Hall.
Ate Ding Tai Feng, and to our disappointment, none of the Xiao Long Bao were holed, so there were no compensation. We are cheapo..
Shopped and shopped at Topshop, Esprit, Fcuk...Then left for Peninsula to buy her skinnies. Made a lame joke there.
What dogs do not speak???
.....
...
..
Hush Puppies
Rushed to NYDC at Heeren to eat dessert and I went bonkers. LMAO, Teresa dunno what Jedi means and how it came about and how it is pronounce. You know Star Wars? Lightsabers? Yoda? Darth Vader?
Jedi : Je-die
Now she is never gonna eat Heeren's NYDC with me because of some fats..Spend most of the time staring at fats and making fun of fats. I want my Mr. Asshole by David & Goliath!
Went back home and we played a sadistic game and a japanese game which was hard to comprehend on the PSP.
Most used word/phrase today by me: Boobs. I think I repeated it like 50 times?
Most used word/phrase today by Teresa: I wanna go pee... about 10 times?
Lastly, Swing your boobs or Swing, your boobs
----------------
Now playing: My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers
via FoxyTunes