Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yesterday was exhausting, freaking tired. Went to service and then met Teresa at Heeren to buy some of her stuff. Went to eat at Far East Plaza and then left for Westmall to meet Shihyu, Junyan, Siong Poo, Jasper, CJ. I was lazy to stand on the train and was quite tired, so I decided tot ake the train from Orchard to Marina and all the way back to Bukit Batok. Slept throughout the journey and I remember sitting next to this little girl who keeps fidgeting. Was kinda pissed off with the mum who fails to educate the girl to sit still in the train.

Ate at Burger King and later went to buy drinks and stuff at Shop n' save. Then headed for Shihyu's house. After awhile, Small Pradeep, FHM, Guo Nian, Chao Hong, Shaiz, Big Pradeep came. We watched soccer, played poker, played PSP, played blackjack, played ps2 there. We were like awake till 6am, so slept for awhile, most were awake. I ate like 20-30 Mac nugget and was still pretty hungry.

Left his house at 6am because I wanted to go home, Guo Nian, Chao Hong, Shaiz, Small Pradeep, Jasper also left. All of us were like completely exhausted. While walking home from the MRT station, I could barely keep my eyes open. Most of the time I was just closing my eyes and walking aimlessly.