Monday, February 25, 2008

1st day of real school today and I got to know more people. Aaron who is in my IG is also in my class and I think I know 80% of the people in my class already. Today had Econs lecture with Mr Nathan. He's a clown lah, he spend half the time scolding people or sending them out of the lecture room. But I find Demand and Supply freaking easy. It is practically like installed in my head, because maybe I'm those business kinda person so I find it is like common sense.

Queued to buy my set of uniform. The stupid auntie dunno how to measure one. She say I wear waist 28, and when I asked her to change for bigger size, she was damn reluctant. So guai lan. When I went home to try it out, I coundn't even button or zip lah. Asshole sia.

Went for Dragon boating after school with my class. Coincidentally, my dragon boat instructor was Jonathan Jung. I have a complex relationship with him lol. He is my cousin's friend. He use to be my cousin's neighbour and I always go to his house to play with his younger brother when I was in Primary school. After the place got en bloc, I only been to his penthouse at Farrer road a few times. Last saw him during CNY, so to make the relationship simple, he is my friend, lol.