Sunday, February 10, 2008

Okay, I'm freaking tired. Went to my cousin house to stay yesterday so that I can play tennis today. Tennis was fun and I was noob, 1st time playing. You can't really play it like table tennis. You could break your stupid wrist like so easily. My backhand suck because it was pretty tough, you need two hands to do it well but I kept using one hand.

Anyway, met some of my aunts who I see annually. One of them was a psychologist and also ex-teacher asked me about my postings.

My Aunt: You apply for which JC?
Me: CJC
My Aunt: Oh, I know many people there, it is good. What are your other choices?
Me: SAJC, AJC...
My Aunt: Are you keen in going SAJC? I know the principal very well, I can give her a call immediately if you want and you will be in.
Me: Errrr...Okay, no need.

This is what you get if you have relations with people..Lol.

Recently I found out I was a sadistic psychopath when I was young. When I was not even primary 1, I came charging to my cousin who was 4 years older. Used a pencil and stabbed her arm and the pencil fell, but the lead was still stuck in her arm. I remembered another incident when I rolled down the stairs just to feel how pain I would feel.

There was still this last incident which made me think twice before I bullied people. I was in primary 1 and due to my huge frame, I was always oblige to bully people. There was once during recess, I took a skipping rope and whipped few of my classmates. Chasing them everywhere and whipping them. In the end a teacher saw me and I got caned by my dad.

Feeling tired now, BURN IN HELL PEOPLE....just joking