Sunday, February 17, 2008
Thursday: Valentine's Day
Was with Jasper, FHM, Twig, DD, Monkey, SP, CJ, Elijah, Dog, Small Pradeep, Hitler playing CCK in the morning, didn't even score a goal. So sad. Most of the time I was the keeper so I didn't really had the opportunity.
Went to play pool also and I was on winning streak but thanks to my partner Guo Nian who pocketed the black ball at wrong hole, we lost. Jasper came to join us after going to CJC to pass the gifts to Siyuan. Played LAN for awhile before leaving for BP to collect the roses.
The roses damn nice.......but the price was not nice lol.

Who dare to say not nice I will take a $50 note change to 5 cent and throw at you. LMAO, So asshole.

Actually the flowers are only $73 but I got 3 soft toy with it so it cost $91. Anyway the pictures are taken from Teresa's blog because I'm too eager to see it, but she hasn't send it to me as promised. Lol, can't blame her because I'm always outside.
Met Teresa at Admiralty and passed it to her.
Saturday: Bai Nian Day
Went to Hong Ming's house to bai nian. We played in-between the game that can make you die either from depression or heart attack. I suffered from both but fortunately lived to tell the tale. Let me explain the game later and continue on. I reached his house and there was KFC, omg alot of chicken, after 15mins, Pizza Hut came. Super shiok, but I hate Ocean Catch Pizza. Smells like shit and taste like shit, gonna boycott that pizza.
In-Between Explanation:
You will pay $2 to the pot to pay, the dealer will open 2 cards for you and your objective is to get a huge difference between the 2 cards, then you can choose to bet any amount in the pot. You will then receive a third card and it must be a number in-between the 1st 2 cards you obtain. If you get a same value as either 1 of your 1st 2 card, you pay double your bet. If your 3rd card exceed the 2 cards, you pay the amount you bet. However, if you get any card that has a value between the 1st 2 card, you get the amount of bet from the pot.
I was playing and playing then I realised I lost $30, from $80++ become $50. Awhile later, I won $90, so I had like $170++, $180. Slowly, bit by bit, I lost my profits, but I still win. My winnings from $90 become $60. I had $150 left. Out of a sudden, the pot had around $80. Then the dealer dealt 2 and Queen to me. Tempted by the $80, I bet $50. If I get Ace or King, I pay $50 to the pot. If I get 2 or Queen, I pay $100. If the 3rd card was any of the rest, I win $50. The chances of me losing was pretty low, let alone losing double.
BOOM!!!
I got a cheebong Queen, so I had to pay double...$100. I was stunned for 5 seconds. $100 gone to the pot instantly. It was like GG, omg. My $60 winnings become a $40 deficit. Omg, then I emo for a few rounds before there was a turning point. dy/dx = 0. I pia another $50 and I was saying, "What's money? I lose straight away jump down kill myself or runaway." Luckily, I won, if not i will emo for the whole day.
Went to Guo Nian house after that to eat dinner and chatted. Omg, I dunno whats wrong with him but he was laughing at mad due to some of my corny jokes.
Me: I want water.
GN: Why you need water?
Me: Whats your problem, of course I need water because I wanna drink lah. If not go outside your house water your plants ah?
GN: HAHAHAHAAH
He laughed for 5mins, WTF lah. Then everybody including me started laughing because we find him stupid.
2nd corny joke...
GN: My sis boyfriend quite tall, like taller then Jarad, about 188
Me: Then he everyday take 188 bus from CCK?
GN: AHAHAHAHHAAH
As usual, everybody laughed at Guo Nian, not the joke.
Headed home at 11pm