Saturday, February 23, 2008

Skipped yesterday of orientation because I wasn't feeling to well and I was pretty lazy. Went to East Coast Park today for the last day of orientation.

There was this game where you had to pull your opponent's cloth from them. Then, they will be out of the game. I was on the most wanted list because I tricked this stupid guy into thinking I was in his IG then I pulled his. In the end he was quite piss with me so he asked everyone in the IG to throw water bomb at me LMAO. Only some threw and there was 6 that hit out of 9 or 8. The whole gang followed everywhere I went. He is stupid so he needs more manpower to back his stupidity.

I just found out from Patricia and apparently she found out from Mario, that J Walker got expul from CJC. Omg, she damn hardcore. She vandalised the dusbin of CJC, making it into ACJC. I knew she was a tomboy but I didn't know she was that hardcore. Knowing her for like so many years, little did I expect her to do it. But at least she was accepted into ACJC after appeal which is kinda sad, happy, shock for me lol.

Went to eat at Far East Plaza with Germaine, Aaron, Justin, Pat, Adam at Long John then we were slacking in town. Walking aimlessly and taking at the same time. After much walking, we settled at Taka and chat while waiting for Benjamin. When he arrived we chat awhile more before leaving for home.

IG16


IG 16 with Facil