Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Today was 1st day of orientation, not too bad. Many of my primary school classmates were in CJC. Liak a.k.a Homer Simpson, Arnold Wee, Tsai Shunling, Jacon the Bacon and Just a car (only Andrew know who is it).. Omg, it has been 2 yrs since i last saw car. Thought she has been overseas or something. Still cant forget the stupid things we done when we were sitting next to each other. Sadly she is trying to appeal to ACJC, hope she fails so can stay in CJ LOL. I'm not so self-centered, anyway she is pretty. Anyway pretty reminds me of Sweeney Todd's song.
Pretty Woman, In the garden....blah blah, I forgot the rest of the lyrics.
The obscene keychain from Teresa..


I'm feeling so empty now, not knowing whether I've made the right choice to go a JC, go CJC, the correct combi.