Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today was day 2 of Orientation, and it was pretty fun lol. My ass hurts from the chair game, I shall elaborate later. CJC Orientation games are kinda sick or embarassing or both, but in a way fun.

First game was the butt on the chair game. There is 1 roll of chairs and on it is a patch of detergent. The objective of the games is to move from the 1st chair to the end of the chair. There will be another person from another group who will be moving in the opposite direction. So you have to win him/her in scissors paper stone. If you win, you continue moving, if you lose, the next person of your team start moving from chair to chair.

I represented 3-4 times and I was moving really fast, your ass just keeps colliding with the chairs. In like 3 sec, I will move pass more than 5 chairs, so you can imagine the speed. And your ass is freaking dirty because of the shitty detergent. After the game went to wash my ass with Brian, my IG mate from SJI.

Second game was passing a broken biscuit using lips and you are in a row, girl-boy alternate. The biscuit had sauces on it, chili sauce and tartar or tomato. Worst still the 2nd biscuit dropped on floor which is stained with detergent. Sick right?

Lazy elaborate the rest...

I still cant master the mass dance LOL. It is pretty long so I tend to forget the steps.