Monday, March 31, 2008

Cheebong, I was late for like 1-2 mins today, so suay like. Hence, I had to stay back till 7pm, but luckily Elena had to stay back also, so kept each other accompanied.

I got a new nickname from Mr. Rajoo, my hist. lecturer and tutor.
PSP boy to Fast boy.

1st incident where he called me PSP boy was during my Reach Cambridge presentation for the 1st round. He noticed my psp when I using it as a mass storage device. He found out from me that the PSP could also be a thumbdrive.

Fast boy was a nickname I got today. I got it because I knew the answers of all the SEA qns he asked. Mostly was like sec3 work and also the notes that I copied during his lecture.

Mr Rajoo: When was the Tyding-McDuffie act signed?
Me: 1934

Mr Rajoo: Why was Malaya nationalism slow?
Me: Because the Malays happy-go-lucky

Mr Rajoo: I bet Fabian will ask me what is SS, anyone knows? (forbade me and Ken Chew to answer)
(after a moment of silence)
Me: Straits Settlement

Thus, I gained the name Fast boy, but Ken Chew was more advance then me, his nickname was Faster boy.

Anyway halfway through the lesson he asked,"Jarad, why didn't you sign up for Reach Cambridge?"

I was like, "I failed the 1st round"

So sad lol, nevermind, I will go there someday. Hopefully.

Rotting in school with Elena and Ken till the end of the day, but Ken left earlier because he wanted to go home and sleep. Such a pig.

Went to town with Elena to shop. Guess what we shopped for....
STATIONARIES!!!
Kinda dumb I guess, shop stationaries at town. The stuff there are like overpriced, but the stationaries at Kinokuniya were like unique because you can't get them in the heartlands.

Taken by Elena.