Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Megadeth are not too bad but they always have the same style in many of their songs.

Omg, I wanna go to University of Cambridge for History. Only 7 will be chosen and I must be one of them. I will get my freaking A for History. I think it will be awesome to go there. It is like so cool, all the blonde chicks and all those asians chicks who could not afford school fees and became prostitutes lol. ENGLAND HERE I COME..Sadly Cambridge is near to London not Liverpool, if not can visit some of the Beatles sites and John Lennon Airport.

I joined basketball again in JC. So I guess I needa make trips to school gym with Ken Chew to buff up. 1st training was abit hardcore for me, all arm and leg training, oh gosh. I think later on as it progresses it might be worst. Tough tough tough. But I guess I just need to have the iron will to pull through all the trainings.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

it is just a line between us, and i guess it will be a stalemate. but i just pray that i'm wrong.

I want it to happen, I wished it to happen and I will make it happen...