Friday, March 28, 2008
After school went to take bus to Holland V, but I dropped by Jelita first, because 156 does not go directly to Holland V. Anyway it has really been a long long time ever since I been to Jelita. Usually I would go to the 7-11 there after school everyday when I was still in primary shcool. The Cold Storage there is still as awesome as before, many shit to choose from. And I did a rough consensus of the people who shop there at the Cold Storage.
60% Angmoh
30% Maids
9% Chinese
1% Others
Bought my fav healthy biscuit there.
Bought a Def Leppard shirt from 80stees for USD$24. I think it will take sometime to arrive. Haha, needa thank Elena for helping me get it, and also for her coupons. I have topman, topshop, dorothy perkins, adidas, nike, nike women, G2000, FOX, Ben Sherman. But they expiring like in few days time, so I guess I gonna be on a shopping spree or maybe not.
Actually wanted to buy Metallica shirt instead, but they were like all sold out on the site. WTH sia.
My Shirt-to-be.

I wanna get alot of band Tees, mostly Metallica and GnR







I want this HIM shirt because I like the logo, the heartagram.

Will get this other bands that I listen to last because I'm not that into them, but they are good


