Sunday, March 02, 2008

Went out with Teresa today...Shall sidetrack a bit, I got back my student concession, WOOHOO. Usually I need to spend $30 to topup for 1 week. $10 seems to be gone in 2 days, the shortest was one day. Just now my Ez-link card left 1.89 at Admiralty, after going to Bugis and hack home, I still have $1++ left. Awesome isn't it?

Anyway had dinner at this so called "HK cafe", the food was cheap, 2 person only $28. Ordered like 2 plate of rice, one french toast, 1 chocolate milkshake and 2 glasses of water. Omg, Teresa eats French Toast with condensed milk, so...WEIRD.

Bought new bag pack, haven't been using a bag pack for like 3 years already. Most of the time I'm using Crumpler. Omg, but I think it might be weird for CJ uniform. I WANNA ALTER MY PANTS BECAUSE IT IS BAGGY LIKE NIGGA.