Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Went to drink at Chips yesterday with Shermain, Andrew, Jasmine, Jolyn, Tania. The jug of beer cost only $10, more worth it then buying cans. Now, drinking beer didn't sucked as much as before. Last time I would drink anything but not beer because it was rather bitter to me. Now it wasn't even better at all and it felt like water, but it was rather filling.

Cabbed to Zouk and fortunately we didn't have to queue because Jasmine had friends who were like almost going in, so we just cut the queue lol. We were in quite early and there was nothing going on yet, as the event will start at 11 and it was only 9++ 10?. While waiting, saw Aaron Thong, Shaun and Cheryl in Zouk also.

At 11, there was a dancing competition and after that we went Phuture to club, because they were like clearing the stage and all the shit. Unfortunately I wasn't like high yet, so I didn't really dance because I also know I sucked at it. Cheryl was persuading and teaching me how to do it, but i still suck lol.

After awhile, Andrew and I wanted to eat at the food stall outside. However, there was slashing and fighting that had just happen, so there was blood everywhere and the police had to cordoned off the entrance of the foodstall. So, nobody could go and eat there, and those eating were fortunate enough to be able to continue eating and leave after their meal. In the end went to 7-11 to buy cup noodle to eat, pathetic isn't it?

Tania, Jasmine and Shermain went out to do something, so I danced with Cheryl for a long long time because they took freaking long to come back. After awhile then I was kinda in the mood, but happiness never last, and it was time to go because it was 4am already. Took cab home with Cheryl and found out she lives very near to me.