Saturday, March 29, 2008
Shopped after that...
First stop was the borders and kinokuniya. Went to Wheelock first and browse at the Adidas outlet there. There were 3 babes, it was like the 3 lady shop in Queensway, but they were better. Okay, back to the topic. My objective there was to buy the history readings, but there was only 2 out of 4. So I went to kino, and there was also only 2 out of 4. Bought 1 of the book which cost $40, the other one was just a waste of money. There was only 2-3 chapt which was relevant to Nationalism. Omg, I'm starting to like books, actually those non-fiction books, history books, current affairs and biographies.
Saw this stupid book..
Books I wanna buy..
This is a biography of a woman, who is a daughter of the Yakuza

This one has nice quotes about peace

This books has all the great quotes.

This book said that pornography was like so available in Japan, and teenagers was reading the porno mags so openly in trains and bus.

After that went to shop for non-academic stuffs. Bought a skinny from Topman.
Bought this..

I'm obsess with my legs