Sunday, April 13, 2008
Damn it, I forgot to bring my harddrive home. Could have gotten $100, but because I forgot bring it, I have to wait. Anyway wanted to pon school on friday because I was like late. I was waiting for bus at 7am and boarded the bus at 7.15am. Due to the rain, the traffic was kinda congested so reached school at 7.44am. Also because I had detention on Friday, I felt more reluctant to go to school because not only I will have additional detention, I would also have to attend detention. But, in the end I attended school, and luckily they weren't catching latecomers because it was raining.
The past week have been quite relaxing because every night I would watch 1 movie inside my room, get up in the morning without much hurry and most important breakfast every morning. The tough part is that I have to walk 15mins to the bus stop. Screw walking, kinda lazy at times.
Going back later for dinner and will be back next week. Omg, gig next week on 19th at home club. I will be there to do stupid stuff and see stupid people and drink stupid alcohol.