Friday, April 04, 2008

Had X-Campus Relay today, sadly to say it is the worst race I ever participated because my team got the 12th placing. But nonetheless, I think the team did their best they could. Although we didn't win, we were pretty happy I guess. I didn't expect to win from the start but I was confident of getting top 10 placing and hopefully top 5.

I ran like mad today lah, we were the bottom 8 or so, but I managed to overtake at least 8 people during the course of the race. And my legs were freaking jelly-fied (my own word) and I was like super duper exhausted.



I have 2 detention to attend to. Zzzzz. Screw the traffic jams and my unwillingness to succumb to the seduction of the bed.




What Jarad Means



You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.

You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.

You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.







You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.

You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.

People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.

What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?