Tuesday, April 01, 2008

JARAD WONG HAS TO CLEAR THE MESS AGAIN. I had to do group projects in the same group. Damn freaking sian, it is the same old members again. And I think some of them don't even give a damn about it. So screwed, however there are people who does their work. But I think in the end, I still have to play the significant part which is kinda tiring as there are many work undone.

Anyway my 2.4km timing was not SLOW, it was VERY VERY VERY SLOW for me. It was like 10.17, that was not even my timing when I was Sec3. It was like one of my worst personal timing. I think it was due to s word + ing and lack of training. Omg, so unfit now, needa run and run and run more to drop to 9++. I think 9++ still suck, must beat my best record of 9.30.

I'm so gonna fail my Hist test although I'm like a History Pro. Oh gosh, anyway who cares about CA, maybe others but not me.

Homework undone:
Econs WS
3x Math Tutorial
History Project
PI on METALLICA! ( HELL YEAH )

I hope that's all..

WHO WANNA COME PLAY MJ OVERNIGHT AT MY HOUSE??? IT WILL BE AT EITHER FRIDAY-SAT OR SAT-SUN.