Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lmao, my mum bought me 2 Fred Perry Polo T and 1 Paul Smith Polo T. Awesome man, add to my polo tee collection. I wanna get a Burberry and Lacoste next man.

I think I'm crapping more and more and entertaining the class with my lame/stupid/funny/retarded comments. I play an important role to keep the class's active, but towards the end of the day, I think I will just sleep.

Econs Test back and I got 1/15 LOL. Obviously I didn't study and tried to smoke my way through. Not bad, at least 1 mark for 3/4 of a fullscape. CSE test is on Thursday, damn it. I have yet to study for it. I have been failing all my subj so far, thus I cannot fail CSE.

Damn it, my birthday is on a tuesday with PE, that means I end damn late. Therefore, I cannot make my debit card on the day itself. Omg, so eager to get one for myself, I can do alot of things with it, like shop overseas, as in ship stuff back to SG etc. Singapore sucks, nothing much to shop, everything is kinda same. And with the U.S dollar depreciating, stuff are getting cheap :D. Anyway if I wanna buy stuff from overseas I guess I would like ask more people to buy, so can share shipping.

For the time being, planning to buy some movie/band posters, band tee, books from amazon.