Sunday, April 20, 2008

Went to Aaron Thong's gig.I'm damn tired so i should like concise everything.He performed well, quite impressed, he and his Jackson flying V with neon lights lol. Saw Tania there and later Jasmine. Went to drink with Jasmine and her friend, but didn't really drink much because I felt like puking.

EXHAUSTED!

Revised version.

Went to service in the noon and after that went to get money for the stupid Dunman High ASEAN shit, need all participants to pay like $80. Hope to win something so it would look nicer on my CV. LOL.

Tomorrow is math test and I'm proud to say that IM NOT PREPARED AT ALL!!!

Bought 2 packs of new tally-ho card at meridian, adding to my collection.

Went to Home Club for Aaron's gig. I hate home club because it has a freaking pillar, dman the pillar. They should like demolish it or something, kinda obstructing the crowd. Half of the people there were from CJC lah, but I think like half of everyone there don't know the songs at all. How ironic.

I like The Trooper and Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden, and after all the CJ banded finish, there was this other band which played the Nightrain which was good too.