Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Anyway school starts at 11 tomorrow, ultimate shiokness, because I won't be late." quoted from last post and guess what? I was late again. It is like my 8th time late lol.

I was freaking busy yesterday, wake up like at 7++ to go to Dunman High for the ASEAN Plus shit and I realised I had to write 3 position paper in like 2 weeks? Damn, it is adding to my workload. Anyway it was at Mt Sinai which is kinda like my childhood place. Because it is where my primary school is and I would always be passing there to go to Ghim Moh which is where many Henry Park people hangout, not to forget Jelita as well.

This shit was there since I was pri 1

However, this shit was here only when I was pri 5Primary School was where all the fun things and the most retarded things that can happen in you life. I always save money during recess by playing basketball or some stupid games so I wont have time to eat. There's also alot of great and fun people I met and of course, some losers. I guess we were kinda childish out there, everything is always link to sex. There is like this section of the school called kids corner, and I think it was my classmate for 6 years, Darren James Rama, who changed it to tits corner. His family is kinda cool, he is Indian and he has an elder bro and sis. Both of them were in RJC and they speak Chinese, not Tamil. He also speaks Chinese, not too bad, like my standard lol. The 'O' Level Distinction standard.

There was also Andrew Seow, my classmate for 3 years if I'm not mistaken. He is a really smart guy and he's my long distant relative and I didn't know it. How we became friend was through this. Although he was in my class I didn't really interact much with him. One day during morning assembly he walked to me.

Andrew: "You know Stefanie?"
Me: "Yah, she's my cousin"

That's how we really started our friendship, anyway I think I know him when I was way younger because we did celebrate Halloween together as kids, really young, going around houses doing Trick or Treat. I wasn't a Chinese type of person, more of like a Westerner Chinese. He was also present at a countdown dinner, i think it was the 2000 countdown if I'm not wrong. He came over to my aunty's house and I was kinda shock to see him. A funny incident happened between his sister and my friend, that will always be one of the funny topic we would mention when we see each other.

Enough of pri school shit, I went to the National Library at like 1 to settle some GPP shit. Left at 4 to go for a BBQ at Deneng's house. His house was not big, it was FREAKING HUGE. It was like Twig's or Dave's house x3. There was a pool, and basketball court size field, pool table. It was fascinating.