Sunday, May 25, 2008

It is an irony when someone wants something to be correctly, yet does something that shows otherwise during the process.

Anyway it is holidays so...
IT'S MJ TIME.

Stupid Hong Ming and Guo Nian camp on Tues and Wed in M'sia, so I have to change the overnight plan. Maybe on Thurs, but no overnight. MJ without Hong Ming is kinda boring, because there is nobody to insult or make fun of when you are getting restless. And he also makes funny and lame comments at time. His actions and words are really funny at times but he can be abit annoying with his REALLY REALLY lame comments and also his unwillingness to wash the tiles.

Haha hours ago I was imagining Hong Ming and Kexuan getting married, I think I will be there to squeeze their cheeks. They can start up a vegetable farm together lol. Had a short conversation with her and I realise PJC made her into a worse person.

(11:31 PM) Women and childr: i keep imaginaing you and hm tgt
(11:31 PM) Women and childr: den wedding
(11:31 PM) Women and childr: lmao
(11:31 PM) kexuan.: WATCH LEH DAMN FUNNY
(11:31 PM) kexuan.: DUN F LA

She became MORE VULGAR and most importantly MORE ROUND, this is bad.

(11:29 PM) Women and childr: hab you grown rounder
(11:29 PM) Women and childr: like the cake?
(11:29 PM) kexuan.: yeah!
(11:29 PM) kexuan.: i did

Sec 4 was find, when you have her sitting beside me, Hong Ming sitting in front of me, Iskandar behind me(maybe not fun having him behind me) and Yuheng like southwest from me.

Hong Ming was fun to sit with especially during E. Geog lesson. Because when I'm bored or hyper, we would usually play hangman. Most of the time I will come out with words with shitty or no link clues. For example the word might be plastic and the clue is bottle. Also, when I sleep during the lessons, he wont talk unlike Junwei who you know get on your nerves when you wanna sleep but you can't.