Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Tania came to my house to seek refuge as usual because her parents locked many of her needs. So she could not survive under such environment, thus she came here. Watched Family Guy episodes the Superhero Movie, super LMAO.
She always accuse me of copying her room's curtain, but we found out the truth that day. I got mine than her, so she is the copycat. MEOW!

Just got the quote of the 2 Polo T, both cost about SGD1.3k. So I'm gonna get it in like 5 years? lol. When I'm like working in a law firm or something, and my pay is like $10k. Shit, I'm dreaming. Anyway, my blog song, Aerosmith - Dream On is freaking nice. The best Aerosmith song I would say. I HAVE 3 POSITION PAPER TO DO FOR ASEAN PLUS SUMMIT. WTH!!! I have to hand up on 26th May which is like 6 more days. And I have exams in like 2 days. So packed like sardines or baked beans.
Today was a long day because I did alot of things obviously. Went to gym after school because I know I wont enter there again for the whole week. I'm training my flimsy arm which breaks easily upon contact.
Went to collect my freaking book at Kino, and there are always pros and cons going that place. I will always get tempted to buy books there as I walk around every corner, maybe not the manga or jap corner. I want to buy the Motley Crue biography, Axl Rose's, MCR book, Yakuza biography, The Godfather and the series by Marlo Puzo, and some new book about the sex industry. So total cost would be about $200..Tempting...
Met Siqing after that to shop at Vivo, spent like $100 at Topman, $25 at Candy Empire, $20 at Kino, $30 at Superdog. And I can't remember what else I did. Oh dear, so freaking tired now.
The jeans cost only $29, freaking cheap, like some Penin price but top notch quality.