Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yesterday was a LONG LONG LONG DAY...

Reached home around 12.30am lah. Ok, that's not late but the day was long. Went to Kinokuniya to bought Slash's hardcover autobiography. I was checking out the price difference between the paperback and hardcover, and it was the same price. How ironic, and also the hardcover cost like USD$27.90. So I guess they labeled the price wrongly or something, because it should be like $45 or something. Ordered the book "The Godfather's Classic Quotes", which cost about $26, omg spending so much money now.

Anyway sat at Centrepoint Mcdonald to play Dai Dee from 6pm till 10pm, super hardcore. Then from 10pm till 11pm++, we were playing Bridge. When we were about to head for home, Sathya and I wanted to go to the toilet because we didn't wanna "endure" till home because there wasn't toilet at Somerset MRT. We had this lame but hilarious conversation in the toilet.

Sathya: Next time we should wear the mamapoko pants (the baby diapers)
Me: We must wear those adult one, all those elderly type
Me: I think we should wear Whisper
(Laughing like mad while peeing at the same time)
Me: They should make a men's one, called Shout
(Continue laughing like some idiots)